So iOS 8 takes 15 centuries to download, but that U2 album appeared on our phones in the blink of an eye. OKAY APPLE.
oH YM GOD CONNOR MADE ME A GIF OF THAT GUY I WAS TALKING ABOUT
LOOK AT HIM
HE KNOWS SOMETHINGS UP MAN
THIS BROTHER AIN’T HERE FOR ALEXANDER PIERCE’S BULLSHIT
ARE WE ALLOWED TO TAKE THIS GIF BECAUSE THAT’S ME LIKE… ALL THE TIME!
― Lundy Bancroft
read this carve it into your brains permanently etch it into your skulls r e a d t h i s
This is why I hate Freud. This man literally traded in his integrity and the wellbeing of his (female) clients for fame and fortune.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Love this so much
I needed this post
So thethingsidofordonuts is making me do this thing where I give six facts about myself.
1.) I have a chronic illness. As much as I hate it, it’s a integral part of my identity. It honestly affects my life just as much as me being straight/white/woman/etc.
2.) I started taking an antidepressant and I became a morning person. Like I woke up at 5 this morning all by myself. It’s super weird but I like it. I can get more done when I’m not sleeping all day.
3.) I should be doing homework right now….
4.) I love learning about early Christianity - even though I’m not one. It’s so interesting to see what was left out of the Bible and how much politics shaped what people believe. Early Christian couldn’t agree on just about any doctrine.
5.) I have an on campus apartment this year so I’ve been teaching myself how to cook. So far I’ve made broccoli soup, a french toast casserole in the crockpot, and taco dip. Today I’m going to make a french toast bake. I’m actually just waiting for my mom to send me the recipe this morning.
6.) I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It’s probably my favorite show of all time. Like I have books about it on my amazon wish list and I really want to buy the super fucking expensive dvd box set so I can see the special features.
Hmmm…. now I think hypermuse-ings should do this.